Saturday, June 17, 2006

3D

Last night the boys got "Spy Kids 3," from the library. They enjoyed using the 3D glasses. You gotta love the Public Library especially for the summer. We rarely rent DVD's, but when summer comes and we want one, the Public library has them for free. Last week I watched "Jarhead," which I thought was horrible and was glad I didn't pay a fee for. Last night I watched "Crash," which I really liked. It was a hard movie to watch because it brings the subject of racism to the front of the line. I think it also shows people how racism is still a problem and it runs much deeper than anyone wants to admit. Once again I watched this for free thanks to the Public library. So many people spend a fortune in the summer and I can't really figure out why. There are so many frugal activies out there. Going to the pool, beach or lake, getting free books, CD's and DVD's from the library (Ok some librarys charge a fee like $1. but this is a lot less expensive than the video store and it goes to a good cause, supporting the library), having a picnic in the park, sightseeing, and many other activities. I can't imagine why people want to pay for stuff when all the best things in life are free. Last night me and the kids just sat and read a ton of library books before they watched their movie. Once again "free". Posted by Picasa

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...