Thursday, June 22, 2006

Awesome sunscreen

I was telling Kira I wanted to buy this new sunscreen that is like aerosol spray and she said I have that. I asked how she liked it and she was saying it worked well for Juju since he licks anything off his skin that he can see. This stuff is invisible and you do not have to rub it in, just like bug repellent. She told me she got it at Walmart so I got right down there and bought me some and boy do I love it. It is by Ocean Potion and is called instant dry 30 mist. You just spray and go. And yes, yes, yes it works.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi christina,

i just read your post on ocean potion sunscreen and looked them up. i wanted to make sure you knew that it is a chemical sunscreen, so you cannot just spray and go. most chemical sunscreens need to be applied around 20 minutes before exposure.
if you would like immediate protection, you can use mineral sunscreen (one with titanium or zinc). one that i like is trukid.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...