Saturday, June 17, 2006

A day at the beach

Bear with me and all the photos I posted, but it was an awesome day at the beach and I thought I would share it with everyone. This is the nice part of Hawaii. Only 10 minutes from my house is the kids school and right next door is Hickam Air Force Base and one of the most awesome beaches here in Hawaii. Awesome because it is a bay and although it gets some nice waves, nothing too big. The kids can play in the sand all day and they also have a park and a lots of cabanas with grills. If you don't want to cook, right there is the Sea Breeze and you can enjoy a lunch outdoors. Sounds like a hard life doesn't it?

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...