Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tony Hawk

All That Blog
A few days ago my neighbors 2 kid's gave Damian a skateboard. He started going to the skateboard park and really likes it. Some of the older kids who are real good took a liking to him and have been teaching him and in 3 days he went from rolling down our parking lot to going down the biggest ramps on his board. The older kids think he is amazing for only 7 and because he only just started. My husband just called me from the park (it is the new one on our post) and said he is doing all sorts of tricks that the high school kids are teaching him. Tomorrow I am going to have to go down there and gets some pictures. He has been skating after church for about 5 hours today.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...