Thursday, August 03, 2006

great comments

I just had to post about the great comments I got for my closet entry. Two of them really struck home. Janice from 5 minutes for mom made the point that others could be using this stuff so why hang on. Great point. It make's me feel like I am not getting rid of things, but giving them to people in need. I really liked this. Also, Jen at a good cup of coffee, mentioned that the consignment shop would be a great place to take the clothes. I thought this was another great idea. Maybe for the next Tackle it Tuesday, I will be able to tackle this closet. Thanks to all of you gals with the great comments.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...