Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My closet

 
As you can see my closet it stuffed and it actually is another 3 feet deep on the left side, so there is double this amount of clothers. This looks like a "Tackle it Tuesday," project waiting to happen. This is the closet that I have worn the same 5 outfits out of for the past 4 years. This is what I love to do. Have lots of stuff but only use a 1/4 of it. I want to get down to the thrift store to sell some, but for some reason I am emotionally attached to the clothes I never wear. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mom of 2 said...

I have a hard time getting rid of clothes, too. I just think that at some point I might want to wear that! I have to say though, that the day never comes and it all just hangs there!

Jen said...

GO THROUGH THIS CLOSET WHEN THE KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL.......TURN ON THE RADIO TO KEEP YOU SANE...HA HA
THEN TAKE THESE CLOTHES DOWN TO A CONSIGNMENT SHOP GO THROUGH YOUR KIDS STUFF TOO. CALL THE CONSIGNMET STORE AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE TAKING THE RIGHT SEASON FIRST.....YOU WILL HAVE A LITTLE EXTRA CASH AND MORE ROOM FOR OTHER THINGS.....
RALITY SHOWS...SURVIVOR, THE APRENTICE, AMAZING RACE, AMERICAN IDOL, A FEW OF MY FAVORITES...HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED LOST????? THAT IS OUR FAVORITE SHOW...VERY GOOD.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Your not the only one attached to things you dont wear...me too...

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...