Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm In

Thank You all for all the well wishes on my move. I am officially in and quite a bit unpacked. I just can't sleep unless all these boxes are empty. I have been staying up late to get everything done. I had only one glitch. Wouldn't you know it's Internet. They transferred my phone, but not my DSL and I have to wait until Monday to contact them and hopefully get online ASAP. Right now I am using a prepaid online card from AOL and this is working well. I have to pay a surcharge here in Hawaii but it will tide me over until I get officially online once again. I am going to try to check all the stuff I missed out tonight. I am having a blog breakdown. I cannot wait to see what you all have posted. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I do NOT envy you this move. And I know what you mean about the boxes. When Rob and I relocated across Colorado, we hired a moving company. Every single thing we owned was in a box. So many boxes they were falling out the front door. It took me exactly two days to have every last one unpacked and the house settled. I was exhausted but those annoying boxes were out of here!

Hope you get your Internet issues resolved soon. Once you start blogging, there's nothing mor irritating than to have problems with the computer setup.

Sounds like you deserve a long, long nap!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii, wow! You lucky devil.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...