Thursday, September 21, 2006

Must have for people with broken arms

This product by Dirt Devil is a lifesaver for people who break their arm's. Or rather one of their arms. I have a Rainbow vaccum which I love, but requires me to fill and dump a large container of water every time I use it. This is not too easily accomplished with having the use of only one arm. I went and bought this product by Dirt Devil called a power sweeper. I used it for the first time today and absolutely give this a thumbs up. First of all it has no cord, but for a rechargeable product it sure does pick up a lot of dirt. Not only that, but the charge lasts quite awhile. The other plus is it is lightweight, maybe 5 lbs. so I can push it around easily with one arm. Also the on/off button is operated with your foot, so I don't need an arm to turn it on or off. The dirt cup is easily emptied with one hand and best of all my 3 year old can operate it. Now that's what I call a great toy.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...