Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Bachelor

Today I was watching "The View," and on it Elisabeth and Rosie were talking about The Bachelor." Joy said why do women do this show, none of them ever get married. Well there producer, who was in the audience and is a very straight laced guy said Trista and Ryan got married. He then realized he outed himself. He said why do I know this information. I thought that was so funny. Elisabeth made the comment that she gets her hubby to watch this with her too. I subject mine to this show also. Apparently many other women do too. Rosie said she is like the forerunner for the women's movement and yet she watches a show like The Bachelor where woman are portrayed as being desperate and having to fight to win one man. Of course I watch this, it's one of my favorite. How many out there will admit to this?

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'll admit it. I'm totally addicted. Always have been. I don't take it seriously but it's fun to watch.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...