Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Compliment the 3 year old way

I was a little reluctant to write this, but it was funny, so I did. Last evening I was chasing my 3 year old on his scooter and working up quite a sweat. After all it is still in the 80's here on Oahu. When I got inside I sat down to take off my sweaty shoes and socks so that I could take a shower. My 3 year old turns, looks up at me, and scrunches up his nose. Then he says "Ew feet smell, stinky poop feet." Gee thanks, like I needed his opinion.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

That is so funny! So cute too. :) I just busted out laughing. Thanks for sharing!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

HeHeHe.. they are rotten aren't they????

donnell-and-dawn's-tribe said...

I just have to say heheheh. And I have one even better for you. My daughter Tajahnae when she was four she looks at my mother and myself and said mom when am I going to be big and fat like you and gramndma. I don't want to wait, I want to be fat now!!!lolo

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...