Monday, October 30, 2006

Driving

Since my daughter Vanessa has turned 16 last May she has been asking about getting her drivers permit. I really haven't thought much about it, but now that my husband is due to leave next month, it may be about time. He should have 14 days off so he is going to take her to get her permit tomorrow. I probably should have gotten it awhile back, but didn't. So instead of guess who teaching her to drive I am hoping my husband can show her the basics this next month. No way am I going to let her drive me around. Call me paranoid, but I don't let many people drive me anywhere, so why would I let someone without a license drive me around. I think I will leave this to my brave husband. I'll let you all know how it goes after their first drive.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...