Wednesday, February 21, 2007

First day on the little bus

Yesterday Darrian got on the little bus and I know he really liked it because when he got home he got off the little bus singing the wheels on the bus, then he said "it's Tuesday," and went off to play. This is a lot more information you get than you might get from a teenager, who when asked what they did today, will most likely reply "nothing." At least we now know that in preschool you can learn two things in a given day unlike high school, where you apparently learn nothing.

7 comments:

mom of 2 said...

That's funny! I don't get much information from my younger one, but Emily talks non-stop so I know everything she did all day long! Teenagers are different though!

Lori said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing, you made me smile today.

Charla said...

LOL...I'm glad he likes his school!Savannah always fills me in on the gossip of 1st grade!!! LOL It's so funny to hear her talk about all her friends at school!! Zach's another story, he just says "fine" and runs for the t.v.! LOL

Linda said...

I'm chuckling over this one. He's a veritable fountain of information!!

Pamela said...

Oh, that is a sure fired sign that Darrian had a good day! lol When they get older it is tough. I remember asking so, "what was the best thing that happened to you today"? :)

Jen said...

Little ones enjoy the NEW part of school. The older ones are burned out looking for the light of the candle....COLLEGE

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! bridal jackets Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Bridal Wedding Dresses

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...