Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day....Late




I didn't get a chance to get on the computer yesterday so today I am posting the pictures from Valentine's Day. The top one is of Darrian in his Valentine costume he made at school. The second one is the vase and flowers he made at school. The third pic are the flowers Dominic bought me. He left them by the coffee pot so I got them in the morning. The last one is a little box Darrian made at school for me that was filled with candy.

I gave Darrian a heart shaped lollypop that morning and when he went to school the teacher asked him where he got the lollypop from and he said "Miley Cyrus." I didn't know Hannah Montana lived here.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too. It looks like you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! wedding dresses. Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Flower Girls

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...