Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Verminophobia


Definition: Verminophobia - Fear of germs.

Above is a picture of uniform stuff for my son's Pop Warner football. Why is it thrown on the table in a pile? Because his paranoid mom steam cleans his pads and helmet, etc. every night so he doesn't get MRSA. I have the only kid on the team that comes home starving to death and runs to the shower because his mom says he is covered in strep resistant bacteria and that is why he smells bad. I told him not to tell the coach I steam clean his stuff just in case the coach might start thinking his mom is crazy. Thank God I own a steam shark

2 comments:

Jen said...

I fear germs too girl. I think its great what you do....focus..right?

Kimberly said...

Sigh. If you are ever in town, you may have to put on a full body suit with face mask before entering my home! :) I'm not a total slob, but I've never even thought about owning a steam shark. You can pray for me! :)

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...