Thursday, June 04, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

Vanessa is doing well and learning to live with her shunt. She has had many appointments. So far so good. While she was staying with my friends in San Diego she was lucky that my friends dad was staying too. He had done many missions and gone places similar to where Vanessa has gone on missions so they have a lot in common. I think it was great that she got spend time with an adult who has taken missions seriously like she does.

Today is Darrian's Kindergarten graduation at 8:30 am and then he is having a class party. After this I have an ENT appt. I have had some ear trouble in recent years and my doctor has referred me up here finally. So I will be gone all day just as I have been gone all day most of the week.

My daughter is going to do much volunteer work at our church this summer and we may be doing some together so it looks like the summer got even busier.

Me and a few of my friends are going to join another Bible study so that should be fun. It never hurts to have these groups in abundance. I think one is going to be on Beth Moore's Esther Bible study. This one I have heard from many of you in blogland is an awesome study.

On top of all this I have 2 kids starting pre football work and one kid sailing and bowling lessons. Also the two boys are going to camp defy which is like a Dare program for the summer.

Back to school by July 31.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for stopping by today. Glad the study gave you something to think about.

The Easter study is wonderful...my favorite of her's.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Glad Vanessa is going well. Sounds busy around your place! We are wrapping up 5th grade.

That Bible study will be great!

Jen said...

Your summer is jam packed. I'am however glad to hear Venessa is doing well....when do you get to see her again?
Do the Ester bible study it is awesome....you wont regret it....have a great week.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...