Monday, December 21, 2009

Royal Rangers ice skating fiasco

Yesterday the Royal Rangers (boy's) church group went ice skating. I was a little worried because my 6 year old has never been, but he did fine. I thought I would have a heart attack watching him barrel around the rink, but thankfully I survived.

Later at night we attended service where a guest speaker, Ken Gaub, spoke. He was very funny and had an awesome message. If you ever get a chance to hear this guy you should. It felt like the service went by in a flash.

Christmas eve I will be picking up my dinner from Safeway. Talk about lazy. It is always such a madhouse here in the morning that I don't have much time for cooking, so I cheat. Total meal $46.00, everything included, Not too bad. Does anyone else out there buy a meal from the store or is everyone cooking from scratch?


3 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

You are not crazy! I call it smart. Who says we have to cook all day and not enjoy the day? I am not a great cook. I will be serving finger foods!
Merry Christmas!
<><

Looney Mom™ said...

We usually go eat at Furr's so if you're cheating, I'm worse! Hey, whatever works! The important thing is we're spending the time with the ones we love.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding!?! Louboutin Shoes buy louboutin shoes. Bridal Dresses

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...