Saturday, January 09, 2010

Tomorrow night Royal Rangers (similar to boy scouts at the church) begins again after their winter break. The boys are looking forward to this. I am looking forward to the speaker they are having, Heidi Baker. She has been to our church before and she is funny and sweet. Has anyone else ever heard Heidi speak?
This weekend isn't too busy. The boys will do their leftover homework from Friday and I will get some reading in. Of course this afternoon I will have to watch the Dallas/Eagles game. As you all know I am a Dallas fanatic. Enough said.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Go Cowboys, you know I had to say it.

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH thank you so much for this award. I have to say that I could have copy and pasted the 10 things that you love! LOL! Especially #3 but minus #5 and #4.
Oh and I love Mikki too. She's sweet!
Hugs
Kim

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...