Friday, June 24, 2011

Darrian fooling around in his older brother's hat, doesn't he think he's the big shot!
So what is everyone doing for the 4th of July? My daughter wants me to come down to Oregon for a picnic but since falling down the stairs and cracking my tail bone (butt!!!) I have not found driving very comfortable, so unless it starts healing quickly then I don't think I will be making any big trips for the 4th of July. I have been using a dohnut, you know those things they give you after you have a baby to sit on, but after awhile even that doesn't seem to cut the mustard. My Dr. says it takes about 6 weeks. 6 weeks, it he nuts? It's not his fault, but for one tiny crack you'd think it would heal a little faster or maybe feel a little better a little sooner. So far though that hasn't happened.

2 comments:

Mari said...

You poor thing! Not a nice place to break. Keep sitting on that donut!

Anonymous said...

OH no. I hope you heal fast. We will be celebrating the end of a deployment for the 4th of July. :)

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...