Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Just got finished reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Another amazing book with an ending that blew me away. If you are believers in romance and everything happens for a reason, then this book is for you. It's about a woman named Katie who moves to North Carolina to hide from her past. She then meets a very sweet friend and a man with two kids whom she can see spending her future with. All I can say is there are many surprises in this story. I totally enjoyed this book, as I do all of Nicholas Sparks books, who didn't love "A Walk to Remember?" So chalk up another one for Nicholas Sparks and let's hope he never quits his day job.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks for this review. I usually love Nicholas Sparks books, but there have been a few leaving me disappointed. I'm glad you liked this on and I'll probably have to get it on my kindle.

Mikki said...

My daughter really likes his books. Glad to hear you liked this one too.

Thanks for stopping by and always leaving such great comments..

Hope you recovered from Memorial Day, bless your heart.. that must be so hard.

Tell him thanks for this family in FL for his service...

Blessings
Mikki

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I just love that you get to read so much!!
<><

Susanne said...

I have never read a Nicolas Sparks novel though I do have one in my book basket waiting.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...