Monday, September 12, 2011

Outlander.....

This is not my usual genre of book I read, and I have tried reading this at least 4 times over the years, but after watching "Camelot" on Starz, I got hooked on knights and castles. So I picked this book up once again and I will tell you by page 300 I was so hooked that I went on to read the second book "Drangonflies in Amber" and am now going to the library to grab the 3rd "Voyager." Now I know why these books are so popular. There are 7 in the series and I am on number 3. Who want's to bet I will read all 7 in a row lol!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I loved this series! There are dry parts but over all they are really good. Enjoy the series!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...