Saturday, September 03, 2011

School begins again

Well summer is coming to an end and it's back to school on Wednesday. I will miss the boys. They have had a lot of fun at the new park pictured above. We don't have long summers here in WA like we did in HI so we enjoy every day. I can't wait to get back to HI because summer is my favorite. Dominic is doing well in Afghanistan and we are doing well here but time is moving slowly. I'm sure once school starts it will be back to business. I volunteer at their school so that keeps me well occupied. Is everyone ready for the school year??

2 comments:

Mari said...

I've got no kids in school anymore, so there's not a big change for me. I hate to see school start because it means winter is coming again. :(

Mikki said...

Hey girl~
This is my first year NOT homeschooling anyone. It's very weird, but God provided a part time job and our house to keep me busy.

Hope your boys and you have a good school year :-)

Thanks for always coming by and leaving great comments!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...