Friday, November 25, 2011

Heaven is Here


I'm so glad Stephanie's new book is finally ready for pre order. I can only imagine the impact this book will have. I read the preview and it was amazing. You can read all about it here: Heaven is Here I can only imagine what it would be like to start my life over after a plane crash. Stephanie is an amazing woman and her family is just as amazing. Can't wait to read her book. I prayed for her since the day of her crash and it looks like the prayers from her family, friends, and bloggers around the world were answered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...